AUM BIOSCIENCES participated in Panel Discussion at Digital Pharma Summit, Singapore, 18th – 21 September 2018
Mr. Vishal Doshi, AUM Biosciences’ Founder and Chief Executive Officer participated in an Industry Panel Discussion at the Digital Pharma Summit, held on 19th September 2018 at OneFarrer Hotel & Spa, from 5.30 pm – 6.00 pm.
The Panel Discussion, on the topic, Digital Transformation in the Asian context, covered the following themes:
- Examining the current impact of digitalisation in the Asian Pharma sector
- What touch points will have most influence
- How is Pharma – HCP – Patient engagement going to change
- Pharma and Consumer interface evolution
- What is needed to give Pharma a digital boost
ABOUT VISHAL DOSHI
- CEO and Founder of AUM Biosciences.
- A Pharmacist by training
- An experienced senior manager with extensive experience in clinical research related experience across the Pharmaceutical/CRO Industry.
- Played a key role in implementing and championing digital health and analytics initiatives. His current company, AUM Biosciences, is also built on an integral pillar of implementing digitalization in drug development.
- Committed to “smart data” driven approaches, which prioritises efficient use of aggregated data, by learning and analysis, early in the process to reduce the cost and the speed of the drug development.
- Experience spanning the EU, Asia, and US, where he was worked with the TOP 10 CROs in the industry (e.g., Quintiles). Headed the Asian business development for one of Japan’s largest CRO.
- Widely recognised as a Key Opinion Leader with the Korean Health Industry Development Institute, where he contributes in supporting Korea’s globalisation plans of commercialisation of various therapies.
AUM Biosciences is an oncology-focused biotechnology company that aims to accelerate the development of innovative, affordable cancer medicines for patients in Asia and around the world. AUM Biosciences focuses on early-stage development of innovative medicines for the treatment of Asian-prevalent cancers.
AUM Biosciences will have a specific focus on indications such as hepatocellular carcinoma, head and neck cancer, gastric cancer, cholangiocarcinoma, triple negative breast cancer, prostate and colorectal cancer. With a huge opportunity to identify targets for unmet medical needs, AUM Biosciences will partner and collaborate with leading research institutes, clinicians and pharmaceutical companies bringing new, affordable and effective therapies to patients in need.